Active Shooter Guidance
There are unique considerations when planning for an active shooter event in a hospital. See below for active shooter guidance from the Department of Homeland Security, FEMA, the FBI, and more.
- US FBI – Active Shooter Planning and Response in a Healthcare Setting (PDF)
- HHS ASPR: Incorporating Active Shooter Incident Planning into Health Care Facility Emergency Operations Plans
- Translated Active Shooter Resources
- Health and Medical Response to Active Shooter and Bombing Events
- Active Shooter info from California Hospital Association
- US Ready.Gov: Attacks in Crowded and Public Spaces