Welcome to www.kyha.com. The www.kyha.com website (the “Site”) is comprised of various web pages operated by the Kentucky Hospital Association (“KHA”). The Site is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions and notices contained herein (the “Terms”). Your use of the Site constitutes your agreement to all such Terms. Please read these terms carefully, and keep a copy of them for your reference.
The term ‘COMPANY’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, the Kentucky Hospital Association, whose registered office is Post Office Box 436629, Louisville, KY 40253-6629. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The KHA website provides information for its members regarding issues that concern all hospitals in Kentucky. The site includes advocacy information, patient safety initiatives, emergency preparedness resources, data services, event registration and other information for members.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks, service marks or logos reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are used with permission. If you find that something has been used inadvertently without correct permission, please contact KHA immediately (email@example.com) so we can rectify the situation
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
If you use this site as a registered member, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You acknowledge that KHA is not responsible for third party access to your account that results from theft or misappropriation of your account. KHA and its associates reserve the right to refuse or cancel service, terminate accounts or remove or edit content at our sole discretion.